This recipe is low calorie, refreshing and can be used as a snack on Pesach!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons Splenda or other sweetener
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth
- Transfer into ice cube tray and freeze for 2-3 hours until beginning to freeze
- Transfer back to food processor and blend again until smooth.
- Refreeze in 2 containers until completely frozen.
Makes 2 servings – count each serving as a snack. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF