Guilt free deli roll & you can eat the whole thing!
Adapted from @fleishigsmag
1 medium eggplant, thinly sliced
1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
4-5 ounces pastrami cold cuts
½ cup sugar free barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice eggplant and zucchini.
- Place slices on baking sheet and brush with barbeque sauce.
- Spray with oil spray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Place pastrami on top of roasted vegetables and roll up.
- Brush the rolls with barbeque sauce and spray with oil spray.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes.
Enjoy! Count the entire recipe as a dinner.
Count towards beef for the week.
Note – not recommended before a weigh-in due to high sodium content