- 1 pound mixed grind (beef & chicken)
- ½ bag riced cauliflower
- Sprinkle of garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt & pepper
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Truvia
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- Boil cabbage head for 1 hour until soft. Let cool and separate leaves from head.
- Combine the meat grind with riced cauliflower, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Place 1 tablespoon of meat mixture on cabbage leaf and roll up.
- Place in large pot or 9” x 13” baking pan.
- In a small pot combine sauce ingredients and heat until it simmers. Pour sauce over cabbage rolls.
- Cover and either cook on low heat for 1 ½ hours on the stove or bake at 300°F for 2-2 ½ hours.
Yields 12 stuffed cabbage leaves depending on size of cabbage head. Count 3 stuffed leaves as protein.
CLICK HERE for the PDF