During this time of year, my staff mostly get asked “Should I start now, or after Pesach?”
Here are some reasons to start before:
- You should always start as soon as you feel ready. There will always be a reason to push it off. Don’t use Pesach as a reason, let alone any reason to delay.
- We get very booked right after Pesach and sometimes it can be up to a 2-month wait.
- We prepare you for Pesach with a complete packet of Pesach guidelines that include tips, shopping lists, recipes, and so much more.
- Our counselors are available to text during chol hamoed.
- Over the chag, you CAN lose weight, but the goal is to stay the same; And if you DO gain, it will be a lot less if you have guidance along the way.
Let us help you have a healthy Pesach that will leave you feeling better and more accomplished!