Enhance your dinner table, and Enjoy this “free” Zucchini Squash Dish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds zucchini, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried or one cube frozen oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oil, garlic and crushed red pepper in a large pan over medium heat until the garlic is sizzling and fragrant, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until very tender, 12 to 16 minutes. Stir in oregano and salt. Enjoy!
Makes 6 servings. Count each serving as free.
CLICK HERE for the PDF