Whether you’re having a picnic, going on a road trip, or visiting an amusement park, it can be difficult to keep to your plan on chol hamoed trips. These ideas may help you stay on track:
- Eat breakfast before you head out.
- Take a bag with everything you need in it!
- Freeze Vitamin Water ahead of time and have a refreshing drink to sip throughout the day.
- Keep water enhancements in your bag like Crystal Light to flavor any bottle of water you buy during your trip.
- Baby carrots, broccoli florets, and celery sticks are easy to prepare, last well, and are a perfect snack to avoid hunger.
- Make sure to have sugar-free candy and gum in your bag for those sweet-tooth cravings throughout the day.
- Drink, drink, drink! To stay hydrated and full.