This vanilla protein milkshake is low carb, low sugar and high in protein… yet it tastes like a decadent vanilla milkshake. Beat the heat, and make this delicious milkshake to sip by the pool this Sunday, for more additional!
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 level scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- Approximately 5 small squirts of liquid Stevia- optional (or any zero calorie sweetener of your choice, to taste)
- 1 cup ice cubes more or less depending on how thick you want your shake
- Swirl of fat free whipped cream
- Add almond milk, vanilla extract, protein powder and Stevia to blender.
- Process on medium speed for 1 minute to fully mix ingredients, scraping down the sides of the blender if needed.
- Add ice cubes and process on high speed for an additional minute.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses and top with whipped cream
- Tip: sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder on top for a fancier shake.
Makes 2 servings. Count each serving as a snack. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF