Creamy and delicious, and best of all, free!
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- Cooking spray
- 24 ounce bag frozen cauliflower
- 2 quarts water
- Chop onion and leek, and saute on low using cooking spray for 10-15 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and saute another 10-15 minutes
- Add water and seasonings and cook approximately 45 minutes.
- Blend soup using an immersion blender.
Makes 4 servings. Count each serving as free. Enjoy!
Tip: Avoid eating this soup before your weigh in as the onion soup mix tends to bloat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF