Need a new side dish idea for dinner? Even if you aren’t supposed to have a starch by dinner according to your plan, this rice is for you!
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 stick celery, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cubes frozen garlic
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 14 ounce bag of riced cauliflower
- ⅓ cup water
- Soy sauce to taste (avoid using too much before your weigh in)
- 2 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 frozen parsley cube
- Spray a large pan with olive oil spray.
- Add onions and celery and cook until tender about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic cubes and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until it’s cooked through.
- Add the cauliflower rice, water and soy sauce. Allow the cauliflower rice to absorb the water. Cook until it is soft, but not mushy.
- Add spinach and parsley cube and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4 servings. Count each serving as free! Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF