It’s ice cream season!
Try this delicious recipe – it’s packed with protein and is super low-calorie!
3 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
⅔ cup sugar substitute of your choice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir the yogurt, sugar substitute, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until the sugar has dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- With a hand mixer, beat the mixture for 3 minutes
- Cover tightly and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Take the frozen yogurt out of the freezer, and mix with a hand mixer for a few more minutes before returning it to the freezer.
- Allow the frozen yogurt to refreeze for another 2-3 hours before serving.
Tip: You can make this recipe with any flavored nonfat Greek yogurt – just reduce the sweetener accordingly!
Makes 4 servings. Count each serving as a snack or a treat. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF