Want to get your peanut chew fix without going off your plan?
Try this healthy version, loaded with fiber and completely delicious.
2.5 cups Fiber One, coarsely crushed
¼ cup peanut butter powder
1/2 cup brown sugar substitute
¼ cup honey
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Place crushed cereal and peanut butter powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, stir together brown sugar substitute and honey over medium heat until combined well and dissolved.
- Add peanut butter and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir to combine.
- Press evenly into an 8″ X 8″ pan and allow to cool.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
Makes 10-12 servings. Count each serving as a snack.
CLICK HERE for the PDF