These protein power balls pack a double protein punch, with the peanut butter and the added protein powder!
They will keep you full and satisfied for a while!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 container of Tap Protein Powder
- 1 cup reduced fat peanut butter (*see Basya’s tip in the instructions)
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup semisweet sugar free chocolate chips
- ¼ cup honey
- Combine oats, peanut butter, chopped almonds, chocolate chips and honey in the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until well combined. If the mixture doesn’t hold together, you can add a bit more honey.
- Form 24 balls with a cookie scoop and place on a cookie sheet. Refrigerate until firm – at least 30 minutes.
Instead of using reduced fat peanut butter, use peanut butter powder and add liquid until desired consistency is reached. You will likely need 2 cups of peanut butter powder to make a cup of peanut butter.
Count 1-2 power balls as a snack. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF