- ¾ cup powdered peanut butter (such as TAP PB Slim)
- ¼ cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1 ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup mini sugar-free chocolate chips or craisins
- In a bowl, add peanut butter powder, water, and honey, and whisk together.
- After ingredients form a paste, switch to a spatula and stir vigorously until the mixture is ‘creamy’ and there are no clumps.
- Add oats and chocolate chips (or craisins).
- Stir well to combine. Oats should be evenly coated with the peanut and honey mixture.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of energy bite mixture at a time and form into balls.
Makes 8 larger or 16 mini protein balls.
Count one large or 2 small protein balls as a snack or a treat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF