Try this recipe at your next barbecue – no one will even miss the extra calories!
- ¼ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute of your choice
- ½ teaspoon celery seed – optional but don’t be afraid to give it a try!
- 1 16-ounce bag of ready-shredded coleslaw mix
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar and celery seed together.
- Empty coleslaw mix into a large bowl. Pour dressing over the top and toss.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Makes 4 large servings. Count each serving as a fat. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF