- String beans
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place String beans on a baking sheet and spray with a bit of Pam.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over the string beans and sprinkle some salt.
- Peel and shred garlic and sprinkle all over.
- Spray Pam on salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Place on top of string beans and place lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes then broil on high for 5 minutes.
Servings depend on the amount of fish. Weigh it according to the amount allowed on your plan- Counts as protein.
CLICK HERE for the PDF.