Here’s a fun recipe that’s so easy even your kids can make it!
2 containers TAP Edible Cookie Dough
2 diet cheese snacks (Say Cheese or Mehadrin)
- Slice each cookie dough ball into 3 slices, slicing across (you will have a total of 6 discs).
- Flatten each circle neatly and place in a baking cup.
- Scoop diet cheese snack into a piping bag or Ziploc bag.
- Zip the bag, and make a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Pipe the cheese snack neatly onto each disc
- Place in fridge until ready to eat
Makes 6 mini cheesecake creations. Count 1-2 as a snack depending on your plan. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF