Many of my clients like to eat gummies at night as their treat! This recipe is all natural, high in protein and delicious, so you can have your gummies and feel good about it too!
- 1 ½ cups fruit juice (strong flavors such as grape juice or pomegranate juice work great)
- 4 tablespoons kosher gelatin (can be found near the jello in most supermarkets)
- 2–4 tablespoons honey (or use Stevia to taste)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of sour salt if you like sour gummies
- Pour juice into a small-medium saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let sit for just a few minutes until it starts to absorb.
- When all the powder is absorbed, mix it well.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat on the stove. Let the liquid warm, but don’t let it boil. You want all of the powder to dissolve and turn thin and runny.
- Add the honey, vanilla extract and any other ingredients you will be using.
- Pour the liquid in gummy molds and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove from molds and keep gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
Makes 3-4 servings. Count each serving as a treat. Enjoy!
Let us know what kind of creative flavors and molds you used!
CLICK HERE for the PDF