Try this “Eggroll In A Bowl” for dinner tonight!
1.5 pounds ground beef
1 large head of green cabbage, shredded thinly
3 small carrots, peeled and cut into small matchsticks
6-8 green onions, cut into 2” pieces
4-5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3-4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds – optional
- In a small bowl, whisk garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat, and add in the beef. Cook, breaking the meat with a wooden spoon until browned and cooked through – about 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in your carrots, green onions, and cabbage, then stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Drizzle your soy sauce mixture into the skillet, and continue stir-fry, cooking for about 4 minutes more, or just until all of your vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Before serving, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, and additional chopped green onions, if desired.
Makes 6 servings. Count each serving as a dinner protein. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF