This recipe is packed with protein and vegetables,
so you’ll stay nice and full!
- 3 large eggs
- 9 additional egg whites
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cube of garlic, defrosted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a dairy oven to 375°F. Spray a casserole dish or 9×13″ pan with PAM and set aside.
- Drain the spinach in a strainer, then place it between paper towels to absorb excess water.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the eggs, egg whites, and cottage cheese until combined. Add the spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, red pepper, garlic cube, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix, then transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the eggs are set in the center. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Store the egg bake in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Makes 4-6 servings depending on your plan. Count each serving as a protein and vegetables.
CLICK HERE for the PDF