Craving a delicious treat?
Try this Chocolate Fudge recipe this Friday night – it’ll do the trick!
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup almond milk
1 small banana, mashed well
1-2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3 packets of Stevia or your choice of sweetener – to taste
- Combine almond flour and almond milk.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add in mashed banana, cocoa powder, and sweetener.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Spread it into a container and freeze until solid – I used large ice cube molds.
- Thaw at room temperature for a few minutes before eating.
Makes 4-6 servings. Count each serving as a treat. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF