Try this recipe and use up some of the extra
chocolate, nuts, and dried fruit lying around from Tu B’Shvat
2.5 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips or baking chocolate
½ teaspoon coconut oil
6 ounces salted, roasted almonds, broken
1 ounce mini pretzels
4 ounces craisins, other chopped dried fruit
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add sugar-free chocolate and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments until smooth.
- Fold in almonds, craisins, and chopped fruit making sure everything gets lightly coated. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread into an even layer of desired thickness.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 mins. Immediately remove from the refrigerator and allow it to reach room temperature.
- Separate chocolate from paper. Break or cut into pieces.
Makes 16 servings. Count each serving as a snack. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF