- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 ounce chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- In a small mixing bowl, completely mash the banana, then beat the egg and stir it in.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until completely combined
- Spoon the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet, making 12 even cookies and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until browned.
Makes 12 cookies. Count 2 as a snack. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF