Sunday Night Taco Bar Part 2 (check back in next week for the final part)
You can also make Parts 1 and 2 separately!
- 2 small bags of shredded purple cabbage
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1 small orange bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 large carrot
- Juice of half a lime or lemon
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon seasoning blend (I used a pizza seasoning blend)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Pour cabbage into a bowl.
- Cut up peppers into small matchstick size pieces and pour into the bowl.
- Peel the carrot into the bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss together.
Makes 6 servings count as free
CLICK HERE for the PDF