- ¼ cup all purpose flour or white whole wheat flour
- 1 scoop protein powder chocolate
- 2 whole egg whites
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener or adjust to taste
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray donut pan with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Mix donut ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Fill donut pan evenly and bake for 13-16 minutes until set.
Makes 4 donuts. Count each donut as a snack or a treat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF