Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 16 ounces Rich’s Whipped Topping
- ½ cup any artificial sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 egg whites
- 2 cups crushed cornflake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3 egg whites
- Whisk the 5 egg whites.
- Mix in the whipped topping, sweetener and vanilla extract, and freeze.
- Once frozen, form the ice cream into balls.
- After the balls harden in the freezer, whisk 3 egg whites in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the crushed cornflake crumbs and cinnamon powder.
- Dip the balls first into the egg and then into the crumbs.
- Freeze right away for 3-4 hours.
- Right before you’re ready to eat: Spray each ball generously with cooking spray as well the baking pan.
- Bake the ice cream balls in a preheated oven at 500°F, or “fry” in an air fryer.
Serve with warm apple
Counts as: Treat
CLICK HERE for the PDF