Do you remember hunching over with a backpack full of heavy textbooks and school supplies? Even with today’s technology, most schools still use typical school books which, let’s face it… may as well come with a disclaimer of potential back issues.
Choosing the right backpack can help the young ones exponentially when it comes to avoiding current and future back problems.
Here are some tips that may help:
- Opt for backpacks that have positive reviews about comfort.
- Use rolling backpacks if possible.
- Make sure the shoulder straps are snug, adjust them regularly, and adjust them for thicker clothing during colder months.
- Avoid unnecessary weight.
- Try to keep the weight evenly distributed.