Try this portion controlled recipe!
- 2 large potatoes, grated
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 1 small yellow squash, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F and spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In the meantime, sauté your onion and garlic over medium-high heat until they appear soft and translucent.
- Add sautéed onions and garlic, and add potato and zucchini into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add in salt, paprika and cornstarch to mixing bowl, and stir until veggies are evenly coated.
- Push mixture into muffin tin (fill each space to the top).
- Bake for 35-45 minutes. Enjoy!
Makes 12 mini kugels. Count 2 as a starch.
CLICK HERE for the PDF