Tired of the same old salmon?
Sometimes just a change of seasoning or cooking method can do the trick!
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 2 basil cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Set oven to low broil.
- Place each fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12” squared).
- Spray each piece of salmon with cooking spray.
- Mix basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; spoon over salmon.
- Fold foil around fish, sealing tightly.
- Broil wrapped fillets until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-15 minutes.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
Makes 2 servings. Count each serving as a protein. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF