This muffin is extra special because it can also be used as a breakfast. Enjoy it with a hot coffee!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients then add wet ingredients.
- Divide into 10 muffin tins.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Makes 10 muffins. Count each muffin as a snack or breakfast.
CLICK HERE for the PDF