These are even better than store bought!
3 Pas 80 calorie wraps
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon coarse ground sea salt
- Heat oven to 350° and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or coat with oil.
- Lay the wraps on a cutting board and place 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in the center of each. Spread the oil around all three wraps with a pastry brush so that the oil is evenly distributed. You can use olive oil cooking spray instead.
- Stack the wraps and slice into 8 equal wedges, then sprinkle evenly with the salt.
- Place wedges on the cookie sheet, salt side up, being careful not to cover other wedges.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, then pull them out and check for doneness. They should be nice and firm with some possible browning around the edges.
- Remove the chips that are fully baked and place the remaining back in the oven for an additional minute.
Tip: Make these your own by adding other spices or seasoning like vinegar, black pepper, chili or cinnamon!
Makes 3 servings. Count each serving as a starch or a snack. These work great in salads!!
CLICK HERE for the PDF