In honor of Tu B’Shvat (or any time of year)
- 3 cups ripe peaches (chopped)
- Optional: 2-3 teaspoons of zero calorie sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 150°F or at the lowest oven temperature. Line an 11” x 17” baking sheet with a baking mat. Set aside.
- Puree the peaches and sweetener of your choice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour fruit mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread to about a 1/8″ thickness. I always pound the baking sheet on the counter a few times to make sure the fruit mixture is evenly distributed.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 6-8 hours, until pan is set and the center is not tacky.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Gently peel off the fruit leather from the baking sheet. Cut into squares or strips using a pizza cutter, knife or scissors. If you want to make fruit roll-ups, roll the strips in parchment paper. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 4 servings. Count each serving as a fruit or a treat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF