This Healthy Cheesecake Ice Cream has all the ‘delicious’ of cheesecake but in the form of ice cream and with fewer calories. Enjoy as a snack on Shavuos morning or any day of the year!
- 32 ounces plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 16 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid Stevia or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon lemon flavor or ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Freeze your ice cream maker bowl for 24+ hours.
- In a blender, add all of the ingredients. Blend until completely smooth.
- Place the frozen ice cream maker attachment onto the stand mixer and turn on the “stir” speed.
- Pour ice cream mixture into the ice cream bowl and churn until soft-serve consistency.
- Transfer the ice cream into a freezer-safe dish. Cover and freeze for 3-5 hours before serving.
Makes 12 servings. Count each serving as a snack. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF