- 2 (8 oz.) tubs whipped Greek yogurt cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 large eggs – room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute such as Splenda or Stevia
- 1 (16 oz.) container 2% plain Greek yogurt, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Take the two room temperature tubs of whipped Greek yogurt cream cheese and quickly stir in stand mixer.
- One at a time, incorporate your room temperature eggs. It’s important to use room temperature ingredients to avoid clumping in the mixture. Don’t over mix!
- Now, add in 1 cup of sugar substitute and mix together. Make sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix again to make sure that everything is being mixed together evenly
- Mix in the 2% plain Greek yogurt, lemon zest, vanilla extract, lemon juice, salt and cornstarch.
- Once the cheesecake mixture has been mixed, pour into sprayed pan.
- Bake at 325°F for about 40-50 minutes. After 40-50 minutes, the middle will still be “jiggly” – it will continue to set as it cools.
- Remove from the oven and let cool at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, loosely cover with foil and cool in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
Makes 16 servings. Count each serving as a snack. Enjoy!
For the PDF, CLICK HERE