It couldn’t be simpler to make these refreshing popsicles!
- 4 tablespoons fruits- can use strawberry, raspberry, kiwi, orange, grapefruit, lemon, peach, nectarine, pomegranate, etc.
- 2 cups coconut water, or as needed
- Zero calorie sweetener, to taste
- For a standard, four slot mold, blend 4 tablespoons of fruit with 2 cups of coconut water and sweetener to taste.
- Pour into molds. If needed, mix in some more coconut water. Freeze and enjoy.
Count each popsicle as a treat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF