This insanely delicious frozen treat will satisfy your ice cream craving while boosting your protein!
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt – plain or flavored according to your taste
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- ¼ Craisins
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl, mix together agave and yogurt.
- Line a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Use a spatula or knife to spread the yogurt as thin as possible over the entire bottom of the dish.
- Add the nuts over the top of the yogurt. Use your fingers to slightly press them into the yogurt.
- Layer on the berries, slightly pressing into the yogurt.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and place in the freezer overnight.
- Break bark apart into pieces when ready to serve.
Makes 4 servings. Count each serving as a snack.
CLICK HERE for the PDF