It’s important to remember that exercising helps to de-stress you which allows you to relax better so, when vacationing, remember to incorporate fitness.
Here are some simple ideas:
- Find things to do that involve walking like trails, historical grounds, flea markets, etc.
- Utilize the hotel amenities which usually include exercise machines, walking paths, and pools.
- Visit the beach for a nice walk or jog along the shoreline.
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Do activities you wouldn’t usually do locally such as jet skiing, rock climbing, snorkeling, etc.
Vacations are an opportunity to step outside your usual comfort zone and get that heart pumping and body moving in a new and fun environment.