There are plenty of ways to get some extra fitness at school, especially if you never have time after school.
- Take the long way to get to class
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator
- Use your books or backpack as weights
- Offer to walk a friend to their class before going to yours
- Suspend your feet just slightly above the floor when sitting for a few seconds at a time
- Do clenches with your thighs and abdomen
And of course only do these things if time permits and they don’t interfere with your studies. Otherwise, get creative and get “school” fit!