- 1 ounce reduced fat whole grain chips such as Way Better Chips
(about 14 chips)
- 1.5 ounces reduced fat cheese
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ small red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup jarred salsa
- ¼ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black olive slices
- 2 tablespoon jalapeno slices
- Place tortilla chips on microwave safe plate and top evenly with shredded cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
- Add a salad and count as a lunch. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF