- 4 cups fresh strawberries or 2 pounds frozen strawberries, defrosted
- 2-3 tablespoons agave syrup
- Purée agave and strawberries in a food processor or blender until consistency is a thick, smooth sauce.
- Line the baking tray with a silicone baking mat and pour the sauce into a smooth, thin, even layer.
- Bake for 6 hours at 175F, or until the entire surface is dry – keep an eye on it so it doesn’t get too dry.
- After cooling, turn the baking mat onto a cutting board and remove the silicone mat.
- Roll the fruit sheet and cut into 1-inch (2 cm) pieces.
If the fruit sheet comes out too dry to roll, cover the surface with damp paper towels to rehydrate.
Makes 4 servings. Count each serving as a treat. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF