If you are fleishig and are looking for a frozen treat,
ices isn’t your only option!
Give this recipe a try!
¼ cup marshmallow fluff
¼ cup graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
¼ cup bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- Slice banana into 12, 1/2″ pieces.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Assemble bites: Place 6 banana slices on baking sheet and top with a large dollop of marshmallow fluff and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs. Top with remaining bananas to make a sandwich. Stabilize with a toothpick if desired.
- Freeze 1 hour or until firm. Once sandwiches are frozen solid, dunk half in melted chocolate and then into remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Place back in the freezer until fully set, 30 minutes more (or until ready to serve).
Entire recipe Makes 3 servings. Count each serving as a treat. Enjoy!