- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 cups Craisins or dried apricots (260g)
- 6 dates, pitted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place the almonds and cashews into blender and close the lid. Pulse in food processor for a few seconds.
- Remove the lid and add in the dried fruit, pitted dates, vanilla and coconut. Continue to pulse.
- Once the mixture looks wet and begins to form a ball, the mixture is done.
- Roll into ½-ounce (15g) balls and chill before serving.
Makes approximately 35- 40 balls. Count 2-3 balls as a treat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF