Dairy Fruit Cups
- 2 pints hulled strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup, or more to taste, made with sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine strawberries, yogurt, orange juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate soup until chilled, about 30 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Count each serving as a fruit or a treat.
(This recipe can also be frozen into dairy ice pops! So refreshing!)