Have you hopped onto the TAP Cookie Dough craze yet? The beautiful presentation will make you feel like you are having a high-calorie, decadent dessert, but actually, it’s breakfast!
2 containers TAP Cookie Dough – any flavor
3, 6-ounce containers Greek yogurt (or any yogurt up to 120 calories and 12 grams of sugar is ok)
1.5-2 cups blueberries or sliced strawberries
3 medium-sized parfait cups
- In a small bowl, crumble all the cookie dough until you have a granola texture.
- Using the first yogurt container, layer it, divided evenly, on the bottom of each parfait cup.
- Place ⅓ of the cookie dough crumble on top of the yogurt.
- Place a layer of the blueberries on top of the cookie dough crumbles.
- Repeat these steps until your ingredients are used up and the cups are both full.
Makes 3 servings. Count each serving as a breakfast.
CLICK HERE for the PDF