- Name: Sipora Brecher
- Age: 27
- Location: Lakewood, NJ
- Occupation: Cosmetologist
- Start Date: September 15th 2022
- Height: 5’ 3”
- Starting Weight: 186.5 pounds
- Current Weight: 158.25 pounds
- Pounds Lost So Far: 28.25
- Counselor: Sary Isaacson
What are your goals? My goal is to get down to about 130 pounds.
What are your dieting challenges? I miss my fattening Starbucks drinks and my midnight snacks the most.
Please share a recent victory: I recently got down to negative 28 pounds since I started the plan. I’ve been losing continuously lately and I cannot wait to hit my 30-pound mark. I really see a difference when shopping for clothing and I’m feeling super confident.
What are some tricks or tools you found helpful?
- Coffee helps curb my appetite, it’s a great filler, and I still get to go on my Starbucks run which is something that really makes me happy.
- I treat myself every few weeks when I lose a nice amount and having that to look forward to definitely keeps me going strong.
- We cut out my treat at night but since I still could use something sweet, I save one of my fruits for when I get that craving and have an ounce of dried mango.
Sary says: Sipora is a total inspiration! Despite her busy work schedule, she lets nothing stop her! Success breeds success, and that surely applies to Sipora! She looks and feels amazing and confident, and radiates positivity. It’s always fun and a pleasure working with Sipora.