- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup zero calorie sweetener
- 3 tablespoons matzah meal
- 3 dashes cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 6-7 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, matzah meal, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Add water and vanilla extract, and stir. If dough isn’t fully moist, add in more water, one tablespoon at a time.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into 8 equal-sized balls, place on baking sheet and slightly flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool completely before eating.
Makes 8 cookies. Count 1-2 cookies as a treat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF