Try this light salad for Shalosh Seudos
Or as an easy dinner!
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced lengthwise
- 4 ounces fresh feta cheese, cut into chunks
- Sprouts as garnish (optional)
- Juice of 2 fresh lemons
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oregano cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and drain chickpeas
- Toss all salad ingredients into a large bowl
- In a small bowl whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Makes 4-6 servings. Count each serving as a complete meal.
Add 1 tablespoon dressing as a fat. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF