Try something different for snack this week!
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup + 1-2 packets Stevia to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a small mixing bowl, add cocoa powder (sift first to reduce clumps), maple syrup, ground cinnamon, salt and vanilla, and whisk to combine.
- Add a little almond milk at a time and whisk until a paste forms. Then add remaining almond milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 3-5 hours (until it has reached a pudding-like consistency). It may also be helpful to give the mixture an extra whisk/stir once it has been in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
Makes 2 servings. Count each serving as a snack.
For the PDF version please CLICK HERE