- 4 cups of store bought cauliflower rice
- 1 egg, large
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated/shredded
- Cooking spray
- Defrost riced cauliflower and place in a large bowl.
- Whisk the egg with dried herbs, salt and pepper for 10 seconds. Add to riced cauliflower.
- Add cheese to cauliflower; mix very well with spatula until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat (just make sure to scrape off any bits of cauliflower) and spray with cooking spray. Transfer cauliflower pizza dough in the middle and flatten with your hands until thin pizza crust forms.
- Bake for 20 minutes, carefully flip with a spatula and bake for a few more minutes.
- Top cauliflower pizza base with your favorite toppings and bake again until cheese on top turns golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy.
Makes 2 servings. Count each serving as a protein and a vegetable. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the PDF