- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed very well
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup, honey or agave
- 2 packets of Stevia
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine all ingredients except chips in a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Stir in the chips. Pour into a greased 8” x 8” pan.
- Bake the black bean brownies for 15-18 minutes then let cool at least 10 minutes before trying to cut.
- Makes 9-12 brownies depending on your plan.
Count each brownie as a snack or a treat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF