Hearing my clients bemoan that they can’t have their favorite pecan pie they usually make for Yom Tov got me thinking…what if they could??
This lightened up version of the classic pecan pie will do the trick without packing on the pounds!
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¾ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 16 pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy. Add brown sugar blend, flour, syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and salt; mix well.
- Pour mixture into ramekins. Place 4 pecans on top of filling.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until set. Let cool and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 4 servings. Count each serving as a Yom Tov treat.
CLICK HERE for the PDF